3.07.2009

COMMUNICATION

I really wish this blog would have been up and populated all along the way, but the reality is - it was not.  I'm sorry there hasn't been play-by-play coverage of the process so far.  I wish everyone could have as much first-hand knowledge of this process as they desire.  Hopefully, this blog will go a long way to satisfy the demand for information about our efforts.

While we're on the topic of communication, here are some things I'd really like you to know ...

1. We covet your prayer for wisdom and discernment.

2. We need you to be patient.  We may not provide the level of detail you want.  Please understand that is never because we want to keep anyone "out of the loop."  It simply may be because we can't go into detail (we may not know the detail, or we may be contractually restricted).

3. This is a fantastic opportunity for everyone to learn about entrepreneurship, and I hope this blog becomes a primer on starting a business.  If this process spawns a bunch of entrepreneurs, I would be thrilled!!!

4. We may not be able to answer all your questions and/or comments.  We appreciate each of them though!  Send e-mail here.

No comments:

Post a Comment